Ireland Co-Ordinator (part time)
Godolphin Flying Start is an international management and leadership training programme for the thoroughbred industry. The programme’s vision is to attract the highest calibre talent to Godolphin Flying Start in order to be the source of influential leaders of the Thoroughbred industry.
The ideal candidate for the position on offer will be a confident professional, interested in education and horseracing, capable of taking responsibility and managing their own time and that of others. The role is based at Kildangan Stud, Monasterevin, Co. Kildare.
Position: Part Time: 20 hours per week
Reporting to: Godolphin Flying Start Executive Director
• Bachelor’s degree
• Working knowledge of the Thoroughbred Industry and Godolphin
• A proven ability to build and maintain professional relationships
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365
• Experience with digital marketing and/or recruitment campaigns
• Experience of curriculum development, training and assessments
• Proactive, organised and motivated team player
Good communicator, dynamic, positive, discreet, flexible, motivated by teamwork.
Applications including CV to email@example.com by Friday, September 17th, 2021